Monday, March 19, 2007

AWAKENING IV


So here I am posting the last part to my repost of The Awakening... You'll have to follow it all together at one time, it is worth every minute.


AWAKENING IV


You learn to fight for your life and not to squander it living under a cloud of impending doom.


You learn that life isn't always fair, you don't always get what you think you deserve and that


sometimes bad things happen to unsuspecting, good people...


...and you learn not to always take it personally.


You learn that nobody's punishing you and everything isn't always somebody's fault.


It's just life happening. You learn to admit when you are wrong and to build bridges instead of walls.


Finally, with courage in your heart, you take a stand, you take a deep breath, and you begin to design the life you

want to live as best you can.


~ Victorya Casanova ~




My sincere and deepest love to everyone going through their own AWAKENING...

3 comments:

Sage said...

I am also going through an awakening.
I saw the Moon woman and sat straight up...lol.
Love ya,
Mean it.
Great pic...where do you ever find them?

Sage said...

Honestly,
I am glad you have PC in your life and he is soooo good to you.
I hope you and he find genuine true joy and continue to treat each other with love and respect. He sounds like a good man from all I have read.
OMG did I just sound serious...(shakes head and downs a whiskey shot.)

a faith bigger than fear said...

Your awakening sir, is an awakening of a "UNIQUE" kind... ;)

Thank you for the sweet words, you have that serious side to you that comes out only on "full moon" nights!! LOL!!!

On a side note; PC, is a very good man and I can only hope that we can continue to enjoy the genuine relaionship we have. (Sugar Cat, serious again, down another shot of whiskey for us both!! LOL)