Saturday, August 22, 2015

Wait For The Lord

Verse for the day

I wait for the Lord, my soul doth wait, and in His word do I hope. 
Psalm 130 


 Even though, we all have free will, the verse laid out above is how I live my life to this day. Since 2005, I have committed my life to the Lord, doing everything that I am led to do, as I pray over my life, my choices and my decisions. I have made the wrong choices in life, I will not deny that and I will own those choices and decisions. I can proudly say, that every new day, I thank Him for giving me another day, another chance to live my life as he calls me. So....  every day....  "I wait for the Lord..." 

More reading: 
the the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him: the eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of this calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints. 
 Ephesians 1
I found the following verses highlighted in my bible and a date notated in pencil (2/9/13) Bear with me as this fits so perfectly, even today in my life...

I do not mean that I am already as God wants me to be. I have not yet reached that goal, but I continue trying to reach it and to make it mine. Christ wants me to do that, which is the reason he made me his. Brothers and sisters, I know that I have not yet reached that goal, but there is one thing I alwys do. Forgetting the past and straining toward what is ahead. I keep trying to reach the goal and get the prize for which God called me through Christ to the life above. 
Philippians 3:12-14


No comments: