Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Why Am I Here?

May He grant you according to your heart's desire, and fulfill all your purpose.
Psalm 20:4 NKJV


"Why did God put me here?"


It's an easy question to ask and, at times, a very difficult question to answer. As you seek to answer that question, our purpose will not always be clear to us, God's purposes will not always be clear to us. Sometiems you may wander aimlessly in a wilderness of your own making. and sometimes, you may struggle mightily against God ina vain effort to find success and happiness throguh your own means, not HIS.


A Thought to Jump Start Your Day

My policy has always been to ask God to help me set goals because I beieve God has a plan for every person.
Bill Bright

Woman

Gen. 2:23

The man said,

"This is now bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh;

she shall be called woman, for she was taken out of man."

1 comment:

~^^~L*C~^^~ said...

Our purposes change as well in life; sometimes we think we are supposed to be doing something, then God steps in and shows us a different plan, something we may not accept right away. Speaking from experience.. There's this everlasting joy though, as we begin to see what God has in store for us for trusting in Him and Him alone.

I love that picture of "woman." it's very beautiful!