Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Sustaining the Weary

The Lord God has given me the tongue of a teacher, that I may know how to sustain the weary with a word. 
~Isaiah 50:4 

Lately, every day seems to get busier and busier than normal. I feel my day go rushing past me... I wake up, Praise God for another day, get ready for work, drive past all of God's many other children going through their daily routine(s). Get to work, put in my full day of assisting others, and if by chance being a witness, a light for someone else. I then rush home and begin my evening routine to make our house, "a home". I know I'll be ready to hit that pillow again, knowing that it will all start again the next day... but...  I go to sleep knowing this: 

I will go to sleep renewed and blessed. 
He brings me hope, healing and rest. 

Lord, make me an instrument and help me learn how I can instruct others in the ways of God. 

"Dear God, may we serve you by empowering others to persist in faith." 
Amen 

No comments: