Thursday, April 12, 2007

Lighter Blogging Ahead

Things have been rather crazy these last two months, and this month proves to be even more crazier. My lease is up at my apartment at the end of this month, we just got PC moved in and I hope to be moved out by the 21st. I see quite a bit of late night packing and also some extra hours in at work... burning of the midnight oil is being foreseen. Doesn't help that

I'm tired already...



Therefore we do not lose heart.Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day.For our light and momentary troublesare achieving for us an eternal glorythat far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen,but on what is unseen.For what is seen is temporary,but what is unseen is eternal.

2 Corinthians 4:16-18

No comments: